🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@beanie904 this shit happened to me yesterday or the day before and I posted about it. The timer was out for almost 2 minutes and my opponent moved 45 seconds AFTER THE TIMER WAS OUT. 😳 I was so pissed. Also, yesterday I had that happen to me with not being able to move on my side of the board. I missed two turns. I hit the confused button on the message, nothing. So, I have a Samsung phone which has the 3-button navigation that looks like this

III

So I clicked on the button, it gave me the option to close the app. I didnt close the app instead I clicked back on the RC game and it worked. That was my way of fixing the problem. Now, I dont know if this will work in the future but at that moment, it did.

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Leanna_Allen and a few others that don't have the RC on other accounts. I noticed when i got onto another account the logo wasn't there. I clicked on the lives and asked friends, then the book at the bottom appeared. I clicked on the book and then the logo came up. Did ya'll try this?

• jjac272903
    Options

Also, someone mentioned on this thread or the other about the RC had started and they were already on a team and hadn't played yet....yeah, this happened to me last round and I see it now on another account that I just joined. My profile was on the board with a couple of points and I didn't even play yet. Maybe it rolled over from last round but it still doesn't make sense. If I havent played on one account or any accounts yet today, they all should start the same with no players being on the leaderboard and my name definitely NOT being on their since this is a new round. Why do this? This a rhetorical question, obviously since I know the studio will not respond with an answer.😒

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

I love the double rewards idea. I'm enjoying the championship. I'm still advocating for a ticket bank though. At least five tickets have gone to waste today because I have no way of saving them.

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020
    Options

Maybe I'm confused and played on these because I have one at 59 score. When did this last RC start?

Edit to add: It did start two days ago. Im so sorry studio. That was my bad. 😞

• jjac272903
    Options

Maybe its smart to not post for a while. 😆 Let's see how long this lasts its 9:46 my time.

• PRONeiro
    PRONeiro Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I think it would be great to have more new levels.

It's very obvious to me that if I'm winning 2 out of 3 levels or 4 out of 5 I have a much higher rate of losing the game.

It's obvious that if you're playing with someone with a streak of 2, you will more than likely lose the game

If you win a ticket but are due to collect another this should be able to be added

The cost of gold bars to keep your streak is WAY too high. Having to pay as much as we do to enjoy the game to its full potential just doesn't seem fair.

The prizes are not enough for the top 3

Personally I have never got past 4 out of 5 wins so I'm assuming that's time sensitive and not random either

I don't like the cages. While they can have their uses the occurrence of that is rare.

I preferred being able to choose from a bunch of boosters.

Emojis should include an angry face, or a "hmph" expression!

I am however completely in love with and addicted to the game! I enjoy that really there is only a small field of players. A huge thank you and congratulations to the developers.

Please keep the boards coming and less algorithms.

• babijane
    babijane Posts: 60 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

I totally agree with the tickets bank because it’s a real ripoff when you play unlimited and receive a treasure chest with 4 tickets 😖

At LEAST 15 tickets bank or something so they don’t « lose » money on their side and everybody would be sort of a winner at this point.

And also like candy crush saga (and prolly others) that you can win gold in the regular game and not just RC.

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

As you can see the timer is out but my opponent got to still make both moves

• Nageen6484lm
    Nageen6484lm Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

It feels so bad when you have finished all of your tickets

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?