🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Hetheru
    Hetheru Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I haven't seen Royal Championship showing up in my game for months now and I've just finished playing Candy Crush Jelly, also my game is updated.

• Clel
    Clel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I like playing this game, I like how you get booster/blocker prizes in a chest box and it levels everyone’s play to have the same unlimited hammer & blocker. I like the candy set up better as each player starts completely even. 👍 I don’t like the candy floss level because you can’t win a perfect game easily, and I feel there shouldn’t be any emojis because people use them (wether positively or not) to bully other players, not cool 👎 Maybe you could give gold bars in a chest box each time as you level up? Otherwise your paying way too much real money for virtual gold 🤷‍♀️ On a more serious note. Once on the leader board page, I’ve been seeing very derogatory player names which I will not repeat on here! But they are extremely insulting! Is there a reason candy crush allows this? It’s bad enough for adults but children play this game too and see this. Not good. I have evidence of this as I took a screen shot so I could complain about it.

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

@LadyRaffie when will the RC be back?

• blavin43
    blavin43 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I would love to see everyone get a set number of matches for Royal Championship. No more waiting for tickets to refill. Each player can play their games whenever they want in the allotted time. And of course, have the opportunity to win additional tickets for more matches.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@Clel we have been telling the studio to at least get rid of the laughing emoji...I hate that one the most. It's used in a very negative way. I came across a horrible name of a player too. It was an opponent not on my board. I wasn't able to do a screen shot in time. Report these to @LadyRaffie she will look into them. Best ever community manager. ☺️

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

@headoperations That’s awesome!! Lol.... you’ve probably beat me more times than not.

• Ryanca
    Ryanca Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

You want to make the royal championship better? STOP forcing us to play it every god damn time you start a new one! Not everyone wants to play and I'm frackin' annoyed that you make me go to the championship every time. Put a "x" button on the championship "balloon" screen as a matter of course.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@alsto40 what is your profile pic...@headoperations got me nosey...🤣🤣🤣 Just wondering if I have played against you too...😁

• DawnLaVigne
    DawnLaVigne Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I really enjoyed playing RC.

My suggestions:

*There needs to be more information/directions, when you first start the game. For example, I did not understand that I had to earn jelly to be able to activate the boosters.

(And It was not clear that I supposed to certain number of jelly squares.)

*It seemed to me that more often than not my opponent always had an immediate advantage with the board setup.

*Just like in the Main game, I feel you should not lose a life/ticket when you win the level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?