🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

Was just on an 11 game streak... won the game.... it freezes... and even though I have perfectly fine internet it says I don’t.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,436 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi guys let me ask one of your experts @Sharon_Loose to join

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,436 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Sorry it sent before I finished.

She can have a read through and see if she can help you further 👍🙂

• ZeesLady
    ZeesLady Posts: 84 Level 2
    Options

I just had the same problem. I won 2 games, I was playing while my husband was pumping gas and had a little over an hour to getting home from our long long drive and when I got home I went in to play and the win/lose page opened and said I lost my progress. Not sure but I think it happened because I was using my phone data while traveling and when I got home my phone automatically connected to my home wifi. I disconnected from my wifi but thought that might be helpful for you to know when trying to figure out how to fix the glitch!! Please fix it!

Thanks

• ZeesLady
    Options

I have played him almost every day and the same weird stuff happens. And the only time I was actually going to beat him he left during his turn and I only needed 2 more for a perfect game. Just nasty to leave a game and take that away from the other player who is supposed to get "extras" for a perfect score and end up with "your opponent left the game." NASTY

Sorry but I'm almost glad I seen he was jamming others too. Almost every game during my 2 turns I barely take one turn and somehow time went from almost full to all the sudden your timer ran out in an instant and you don't get your 2nd move for that turn.

I am sorry that it's happening to you too. Good Luck!!

• ZeesLady
    Options

I hope this is the appropriate place for my suggestion!!

When you are in the middle of game and your opponent knows they are not going to win so they just simply leave the table and cheat you out of your win, especially if you are going to have a perfect game, I think that player should have some kind of penalty for that. Maybe they could lose one of their tickets they need to play another round and maybe even 2 tickets. Or if they leave 3 games in one event maybe they don't get to participate in the next session.

It's so frustrating to be on your way to a perfect game and your opponent can just leave and you get cheated out of your extra points and extra ticket to play.

I have 4 kids and I can't buy extra tickets.

Royal Champions has become my favorite part of Jelly. Poor sportsmanship can very easily ruin that. When I see my opponent is going to just kill me I give them a thumbs up because they earned it. I love playing even if I lose. I hate winning because someone left the table. And the game does distinguish between leaving the table and losing connection. If it can do that then it can give consequences for just leaving.

Thank you for listening!

• ZeesLady
    Options

Okay, I really am getting upset. Another "almost" perfect game because I had all but 2 and it was still my turn and PETRA left the table. Thanks a lot PETRA! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Remedy this.

I only had 1 ticket. Now I don't get any prizes and get cheated out of points for the leader board. What a joke PETRA!!

If I come back later and it happens again I will stop playing Royal Champions because it's supposed to be Royally Fun NOT a Royal Pain in the A**. Sad because like I said before, R.C. is my favorite game out of any game I enjoy playing here. THANKS A LOT PETRA for being such a good sport!! Whatever

• ZeesLady
    Options

Can we make a Royal Naughty list and put all those people in their own group and they can just screw each other all day so the people who are good sports can play together? I just lost 4 in a row and a couple of them I just got my butt whooped. I clapped and yes I waited for the other players to finish so they were able to collect the rewards they deserved for doing it. My last game and it went down like that? Honestly if nothing is going to get done about the people who play that way tell me now so I don't have to bother with this anymore. It would be nice if there could at least be a discussion between our community leaders and game designers/developers. I think it's only fair that they get penalized for intentionally being jerks!

Sorry got really upset but I'm not being unreasonable.

Thanks for listening and have a sweet not sour day!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?