๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

@DieOmimi not yet. In my device, the opponent just swaps two candies that can't match then a pop up appears on the top.

• lingh0e
    lingh0e Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Ugh. I just completed a level. The chest had two bonus tickets among the other prizes, but I'm also locked out of playing for SIX HOURS unless I want to pay to keep going. So those bonus tickets are worthless. This is just more evidence that no one thought these changes through.

Like I said... Fundamentally broken.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'day @DieOmimi

I don't remember this happening in my game Chickie....so not sure. Hopefully once The Community has a chance to get used to all the changes, The Studio's might have a bit of time to spend on the games :0)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,528 Level 5
    Options

You can still play your tickets and any hourly ticket you get, but remaining on your level and not proceeding further, until 6 hrs pass! ๐Ÿ˜‰

This helps you earning points for your position in your leaderboard!

• SheraDee
    SheraDee Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

You shouldnt have to wait for time to run down to play the game & win. I started playing this game because it was challenging & fun & relieved stress but not its so disappointing and frustrating that it's hard to even play it anymore because you can't get excited that you might win because never fails one two maybe three game winning streak and then here comes one of the butts that make one move & gets all the points OR THE "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG" or "NO INTERNET CONNECTION" & goodbye progress, tickets & game.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi!

This is the case in every game that they are placed randomly, unfortunately also where you cannot take them.

The system does it all.๐Ÿ˜Ž

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

In the last minutes, I still do not understand the error is due to either the poor Internet or the studio? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hello Dear friends,

My niece was the top ONE in score BUT she was not happy and very upset, she was facing the same what happen with me, get stuck in the same streaks

She play with her friends virtually (6 students sometimes they are 10), so on a video zoom call they hit "play" all together, sometimes they are against each other and sometimes stranger players, they buy the 24 hours tickers and on the end of the RC, they check the color of the badge of each one, and if 2 players have the same color for the badge so they consider the highest score

but now they play rarely, because SOME players do not have the new blocker of timing and ALSO they can buy more boosters, which not available for her

I emailed the support Team many times to solve the problem but its was really a waste of time, all what I receive back from them that they forwarded my request to the concerned staff and they will get back to me!!!

SO good luck all next me!!!

• lingh0e
    lingh0e Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I can't play any tickets once it's locked. If I'm supposed to be able to, I have never seen a way.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,528 Level 5
    Options

There is a way! You have just to press x and choose boosters! Then the locker disappears! If you have unlimited, you can play unlimited, but remaining on the same level!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?