🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

➡️ ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS OF THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP ⬅️

For those who place the highest on the leaderboards and/or ANYONE who thinks that the prizes we get at the end of rach RC game are NOT worth the work we put into the game as well as money we put in the game, please read and please vote. For those pay to play unlimited players, who are up all night and day to make it to the top only to get 15 gold bars, a few boosters and 6 hours of free play, to make a difference, go vote for prizes. This is as much as we can do right now since the studio has given us the option to vote on ideas and make our own. Please vote y'all and please click on the link below.

ℹ Just to let you know, if you haven't voted already and would like to see some different ideas, please go to the 💡 "Ideas" 💡page and vote. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on. 🗳 To see the different options or if you have an Idea you'd like to post and get others to vote on, visit the link below. ⬇️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

• jjac272903
    Options

📢Hey 👋 Jelly Family! Please read below⬇️

➡️Please go to the 💡 "Ideas" 💡page and vote. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on and you can vote more than once. Some ideas include: Prizes, 30 minute tickets, Increasing the amount of time the RC is on, new episode theme, players choice of boosters/blockers, making the RC it's own app, partner, ticket bank, and more. You can also create your own idea on the page as long as the idea isn't already listed. In that case just vote on that idea. The "Ideas" section is at the top, right corner of your phone, IPad, or computer. Please vote by clicking the link below! 🗳 Thank you and happy gaming everyone. 😀⬅️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@Didi-7 cheap entertainment for me...I don't have anything else to do or a life I guess....🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I cash out my Jelly piggy bank for 2.99. Can't even buy a beer for that IF the bars were open...😬😉

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

I don't like the return of the cotton candy board this championship. I wanted to try what @Leanna_Allen does and buy the piggy bank but I realised that I don't have one. 😕 @LadyRaffie do you know why my piggy bank is missing?

• jjac272903
    Options

Omg. I've been posting on the wrong threading 2 or 4 times. 🙄

This girl is playing unlimited for sure and winning every game 🤣 she's winning every game. She's in the 400s but I'm sure in an hour she'll be double that. She's good y'all.

• jjac272903
    Options

🤣🤣🤣 its constant but these are just a several shots out of thousands upon thousands of times this has happened already. So I guess they fixed the activation with boosters but only with my opponents.

The pics got messed up somehow trying to copy and paste them from another page. 🤦‍♀️

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

I just had an opponent who was completely out of time... zilch... zero.... none.... but imagine to my surprise not only were they allowed to use their move but was actually able to use both of them. Of course she came within 2 of winning on that & lucky I was able to come back and she left. But seriously both moves with no time left.

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

So I have always occasionally had an opponent leave the game when they realize they cannot win, but it has happened over and over and over today! Am I the only one? I mean, it isn’t a huge deal, but it is as annoying as heck, especially when it keeps me from getting a perfect game bonus.

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

@alsto40 the same gas happened to me. Opponent totally out of time. Not only still making moves but also won the game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?