๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

@Trishy68, who are the "greedy people" you speak about?

Can you please speak more clear so everyone can understand what you want to say?

• doctor4who5
    doctor4who5 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Lots of players and the people that run the game too been very disappointed with this game I still like playing but not going g to spend a lot of money on it intill I think I get treated better

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

Hi @doctor4who5!

For what reasons do you think that they are disappointed?

• doctor4who5
    Options

I think think they favor section players a nd how much money they spend and you just don't lose 15 20 games in a row then use your name and picture to play against you

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@doctor4who5, this is too complicated in my opinion!

There is an explanation for everything and I think it is simple! The possibility to have a 3 win streak is 1/8, a 5 win streak is 1/32 and an 7 win streak 1/128!

If you are a good player and you use boosters in a strategic way, these possibilities change advancing you, but I don't know exactly how much!

This is an unknown factor!

However, my results "on the field" give me the general feeling that my idea is to the right direction! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• doctor4who5
    Options

Well it seems that I am a good player and it been better playing, so hopefully it will stay that way

• kastania
    kastania Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have noticed that nothing is random in the game. No matter how many games I win or loose, 9 times out of 10 I am in the top players, which doesn't make much sense. Last week, I was unable to get 3 games out of 3 and win any extra game or booster, yet I ended up ranking 7th. The following tournament, I won many games and boosters, got to the 1 in 7 games, yet was still ranked in the top 10. Often times, the way the game start, I can tell that no matter what I do, am gonna loose cause my opponent gets bombs and jelly bombs popping out of nowhere, and other days it's me, no matter what move I make they drop from the skin making me win without any fun.

IMO the game is rigged to favor some players some days, and other players other days. I can tell when it's my turn and when it's not. It's become quite predictable, most likely some mind game to make us buy extra games.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Hi @kastania!

I can say it a little bit different: the game is based mostly on luck and less on skills!

In the far beginning I was learning how to play and I was mostly loosing! After a few months I started being 1st in my leaderboard! It is not matter the 15 gold bars! It is the fact that you win!

I was also easily proceeding to upper levels reaching some times to peacock levels, in a logical basis, not so often, but not so rare!

This situation was for several months! And then suddenly it changed! Opponents started having extremely advantageous candydropping and 1st position became a rare story! The same higher levels!

A lot of other players say the same, that the game is now more based on candydropping than on skills! The newer Arenas is one reason for this! On newer Arenas a player can refill multiple times both boosters!

There is a fact here, that the game is streak - based! This is a con! The vast majority of players are now experienced! They know every trick on the Arenas! So , if the game was based mostly on skills, the possibility of winning/ losing would go aproximately to 50/50! This means that streaks tend to be very rare! Luck and candydropping, easily filling boosters, etc "help" some players to proceed! I do not know if these players are somehow "selected" by the algorithm, or if it is pure luck! I tend to believe the second!

My final opinion is that now it is a luck-based game and we have to accept it as this kind of game!

It could be more skillls-based, if there the streak feature was removing from the game! I don't think that it is possible to have this change in the game!

On the other hand, any "crazy" candydropping and "accidentally" created colorbombs etc, are very enjoyable when we play on the Jelly main board! I enjoy it too much there!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Trishy68
    Trishy68 Posts: 110 Level 2
    Options

I think yall have some greedy people on here all they believe in is winning no matter what they do taking everything you make not worth my time...but again to its because I don't spend money on yalls games! So it sucks!

• Trishy68
    Trishy68 Posts: 110 Level 2
    Options

The game is based on who spends the most money and those are the same ones that do as they please yall rig the game for the ones that spen money!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?