🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

Why play unlimited? Why can’t they make it 30 minutes instead of an hour. Where are the old / new boards. Okay, I’m not mocking anyone first of all. So please know I have a point. I say throwing out some gold bars for unlimited, for me, makes sense because I hate waiting. I like to play and keep playing even when I’m so freaking frustrated I could throw my device out a window. OR be winning but have to wait for my next play. Or I throw a tantrum and write posts here that I’m quitting.🥺

Boards. I’m seeing at least three boards today. The one I lose to most is the one I get when I’m on the brink of a new level. Today I actually experienced great wonderful candies fall from the sky, for me. It changed my view a little. Not a lot because that went away real fast.

this game ain’t perfect. It never will be. The studio asked for feedback and now I’m sure they might be regretting it. You can’t make everyone happy. No good deed goes unpunished. Etc....

I noticed our CM is frustrated? In her posts and editing of our posts.

I’m saying let’s just play. We know we can’t wait for this damn RC to show up a day after the last round ended no matter how it went for any of us. I have seen posts just today asking where is it?Besides, we’ve got a great community and friendships have formed between us. Ain’t life grand?

forgive me my rant.😘

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,444 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi all sorry for your problems 😔maybe @kiara_wael may be able to help you all. 👍

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@mdeus I'm with you...I rant when I'm frustrated at Cagers and so forth...This is a first time I'm not doing unlimited.. But like @jmama77 I might get bored and do unlimited later. Our CM is frustrated...that makes me sad. 😭 Some take this GAME way to seriously. I believe there are some changes coming and as you said some will not be happy with them. I don't think (I could be wrong) that the studio does just RC...They have a lot of games they are responsible for...And also like you I have had candy fall from the sky for my benefit. I usually reach peacock...I think of it more like a black jack game...Sometimes you will win big and sometimes the dealer will have a blackjack...it's just how the game goes. I personally don't think there is a conspiracy 😉 We all know where to go to vote and post an idea because of the very numerous times the link has been posted...😏 I think they say two weeks and they will review is because as I said above they have numerous King games they are dealing with..I have noticed a few things better so I think the studio is trying. And we all know @LadyRaffie is trying... so more respect needs to be shown to her...We can all still be sassy but stay positive! ☺️ There should never be personal attacks especially over a game towards her or the studio...I love this thread and the most the people on it...😏😉 We all have been playing together for awhile now...I look forward to this thread as much as I do to RC going live..

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

@Leanna_Allen

dang girl! That’s it all the way. I have much respect for you originals to the game. You lead the way. You support us and give encouragement.

well played

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

I'm a real person and the Jelly gods rained down candy...My opponent had no chance...As I have said before. It's like a black jack game....Takes skill sometimes...but other times you're lucky and hit a blackjack immediately...😬🤷🏻‍♀️ I won in two moves...

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@headoperations you are funny and I don't think anyone thinks that of you... You have been point on about a lot of things...I love your sassy comments. 😘

I had a good run this morning...😳

But all good things must come to an end...

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

I definitely feel the same, but we kno already no one likes the truth. Thanks for all your effort to make awareness its Highly Appreciated Here 🖐🏻😷

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options

This round of RC is definitely better than the previous one. I am having an issue with my opponents being able to move after their time has run out though. Besides that. I like the boards and I'm not doing too badly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?