๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Leanna_Allen did you or anyone else get this jellyqueen in a hotairballon which im assuming is what we're going to get tomorrow? I'm able to move it side to side. It won't let me click on it though. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค”

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

@jjac272903 this is what it says in my Google play store but I still haven't gotten anything on my game I've updated and passed levels still nothing

• jjac272903
    Options

This i can move too. I can take him in and out of the jello by moving my screen up and down. Can't click on it thought.

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020
    Options

What does it say on the last update if you click that arrow across from about this game? It would be at the bottom of the screen if you click that area. Also, is there a phone restart needed? Software update? @dc2015

• jjac272903
    Options

@dc2015 also try moving your screen on, jelly crush, upwards slowly and see if you can see a hotairballon with yeti trapped in jello hanging below like in the photo I posted. Worth a try you think?

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

@jjac272903 the yeti and hot air balloon has always been at the beginning of the game. I've updated and restarted hopefully it will show in the morning

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Lawd ah weh this?

I guess they took all we said & did they own thing no one ask for a new game. AM GOING TO STOP GIVING MY OPINION IN HERE THEY USE US FOR FREE IDEAS then do they own thing.. and get paid for it we get CAGE stay woke

You dint have time to make any of the changes we the players ask but comes out with a whole new track gtfoohwtfs ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฌ

Selfish move

• beautifulmyway29
    beautifulmyway29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love this area of the game! I do spend money on this game, but I still don't pass levels I need to pass, so, I've been frustrated and I often don't play because there is no sense in trying to beat something I just can't beat. Now that the RC is here I play everyday and even multiple times per day and spend even more money on the tickets! It's a really fun thing for me and it also helps me get boosters for the regular side of the game and then I can beat the level I'm stuck on! I have one con to the RC, the fact that it is not constantly on-going. I NEED to play this everyday I'm addicted lol. Pleaseeee make it live all the time!! Thank you guys for doing what you do!

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options
  • Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Well it's live...The only change I can see is there is no longer the hot air balloon announcing that RC is live...Just a screen that has VS in capital letters...๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I feel a little let down after all the teasing excitement happening yesterday...๐Ÿ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?