🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

This Score is the by-product of 24 Hour Ticket sales! Is a score of over 1000 the new RC Standard?

Options
2»

Comments

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Sinaman, @wrinklydolly, @cmgunn, @djilik, @DieOmimi, @Mrsloper, @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Yes, Sinaman you can get that many points playing. Although it is hard to do at times, you can do it, because I have. I opt to play the 24hr ticket for the 49 gold bars, and yes, if and I say if you are first on your leaderboard the reward is only 15 gold bars, six hours of play in Regular Jelly, two colorbombs, one striped candy and one colorbomb hammer. No, you can't stay up 24hr playing this game or any other, but maybe someone does. I don’t. Although the only advantage to me in opting to use the 24hr play is, I don't have to wait an hour to get one ticket. You still have to win the games! The reason I opt to play 24hr, I love to play the game. Over all the King Games, Royal Championship is my all time favorite to play period, above all others. I came upon the game by accident. As a matter of fact I never played any of the games when they were first released. Jelly was my first King Game to install. I wasn't even aware of Royal Championship when it first came out, that's how little I even played Jelly. So, when I first played Royal Championship, I fell in love with the game and have been playing ever since. I don't always come in first on my leaderboard, but I do come in first quite often. There was only two times where I deliberately came in second and third, for the new badges they came out with for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Although I like winning, I like playing the game just as much. As long as they offer me the opportunity to play for 24hr, I will use it. When we were able to buy boosters and blockers I did that as well. You used to be able to win the cupcake and fishnet blockers in the chests, that is no longer available in the chests but I have 10 cupcake and 11 fishnet blockers. I used gold bars to buy 10 of each and the Studio gave everyone 1 fishnet some time ago, that's why I have 11.

Once again, the only advantage I have against any player is I don't have to wait an hour for a ticket, I still have to win the games. As a matter of fact, it is just as hard for me to keep a winning streak the same as you. There have been times when I couldn't keep a winning streak to even get past the brown level, then, it took forever to get past the blue level. So no matter how much you play, you still have to win the games!

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Sinaman, @wrinklydolly, @cmgunn, @djilik, @DieOmimi, @Mrsloper, @Nikolaos_Prodromidis, @holliedolly2002 ,

Yes, Sinaman you can get this many points, it's hard to do at times but you can do it, because I have. Why do you say, Pay to Win? It is nat a guarantee for you to win. What it is is a guarantee for you to play as much as you like. I opt to play the 24hr play for 49 gold bars. The only advantage I have against any other player is I don’t have to wait an hour for a ticket. I still have to win the games just like you. That is not an unfair advantage. I realize some can't afford to opt for the 24hr play. Others just simply choose not to do so. That does not create a disadvantage. Royal Championship used to be more skill than luck, but now it's more luck than skill. It's become a "blocking party" where a lot of the time you are just there to see the other person block you every turn and sometimes twice in that same turn. So playing 24hr doesn't give you an advantage there either. Still the only advantage is you don’t have to wait an hour for a ticket.

I don't always win my leaderboard but I do win more than I lose. I have only deliberately came in second and third to win the new badges for placing in those spots on my leaderboard. If you come in first on your leaderboard you win 15 gold bars, six hours of unlimited play in Regular Jelly, two colorbombs, one striped lollipop and one colorbomb lollipop. I am always asked why spend 49 gold bars to only win 15, my answer is always the same, I love to play Royal Championship! I came upon this game by accident, Jelly was the first game I installed to play, yes Jelly, not Candy Crush. I didn't even play Royal Championship when it first came out, thats how much I even played Jelly.

I loved the option to buy boosters and blockers when it was available and took advantage of purchasing some blockers that you no longer can even win anymore in the chests. I have 10 cupcake and 11 fishnet. Are you at a disadvantage because I have those blockers, theoretically you are, but you're not because I won't use them until that option to buy them comes back.

Even with the purchase of 24hr play there are times when it's hard to win three games in a row to get past the brown and blue levels. Especially now when you become a casualty of the "blocking party." You can only watch as your opponent block you with turn they take and sometimes you are blocked twice in that turn. What advantage do I have? My only is I don't have to wait an hour for a ticket

So, I don’t see where you have a disadvantage. I have to win games the same as you.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

I like the term "blocking party" @NatalieG!

I feel free to use it, if you agree of course! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?