πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

"Answers" and "Accepted Answers"!

Options

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I don't play that game nor overlap roles in that area, sorry.

That's a long reply time so if this link here or this link here are of any help, let me know?

Otherwise it may be good to talk to the CM of that game or tag them in the enquiry :0)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

@Lady_Sarina thanks!

I am going to ask this game's CM for help!

I do believe that the absense of "login wirh fb" made things for me complicated there!

As I mentioned before, I also posted my question here, because on that subforum they respond too late or not at all!

I am used to different behaviors here in the RC forum!!!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2021
    Options

No I dont pay and I will not pay at all!

I am in a team because a player from Greece suggested me to come in the group!

I asked some day a question about gameplay in a thread named "tips for newbies" or something!

After a month, while nobody responding, some player from Greece saw this question and sent me a p.m. answering, so I could proceed in game! This player invited me in the group.

I also dont buy skins and I told them that good skins are the free skins! πŸ˜„

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

I count 4 days today, since the day I sent pm to the COTR CM, and nobody responded yet!

Is there anyone higher to ask my question?

@headoperations @Lady_Sarina

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@headoperations Yes I know, there is a lot of activity there, I think more about achievements on gameplay and nothing more!

I am not going to continue, at least there....

Also, as I read there, there are a lot of cheaters etc...

πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

COTR isn't familiar to me but I did have a look around and found this here as I looked at your screenshot and thought Facebook issue LOL

Trouble connecting to Facebook also see here and select your device type. There's also this here as a last resort but have you saved the game first?

Hope this helps in some way and I have reported it :0)

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited August 2021
    Options

@Lady_Sarina thanks for all the info, but this is not my problem!

I can connect with facebook and save my progress to all King games I play except COTR!

I do it if e.g. I want to "play RC as a bot" LOL! 😁

COTR does not offer this option, so when installing the game, it was not possible to connect to my King account with facebook and created "automatically" a second account, a new player ID! (when I am on mobile I have not access to my usernames and passwords of various sites, so I use the easy method "connect with facebook". When on PC, everything is easy, just because on PC you can have multiple windows opened simoultaneously!)

Well, my question practically was if I can "merge" somehow these 2 accounts!

At least this is how I understand this situation! πŸ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

My fb and King accounts are already synced! The problem is what to do with the 2nd King "account".

In my opinion, only a King staff member can give a solution!

Plan b: I delete the 2nd account and uninstall COTR! Then reinstall the game and register using my normal King account, having written down username and password! So thete is no need to " login with fb"!

Interesting info: the COTR CM did not respond yet to my p.m.!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

Plan B activated! Game uninstalled!

COTR CM did not respond yet!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hello @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Thanks for creating this discussion thread and it was a good read.

Based on your recent issue and action taken on your second King account in COTR, I hope it fixes the issue after you've uninstalled the game and sign back in with your original King accπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Having said that and FYI, it is possible to merge your second King account with the first King account and this can only be done by the CM upon request.

I understood that you have send DM to the CM in charge regarding your issue and most likely it has been gone unnoticed due to many unread messages. Based on my personal observation and experience in this community, CM usually responds to members when the questions relating to game issue is posted in the designated area such as "Support" instead of DM unless it is about dispute, deleting Community account and other related issues.

Further, I've read your post on the COTR issue and it has been answered and accepted. With that, the CM may think your issue has been fixed, which may also be one of the reasons it was not answered again by CM/GM as our practice is not to comment further on a post/thread with an accepted answer unless you stated clearly that your issue is still not fixed on the same thread.

@headoperations As for the CM in charge of BW3, she's on leave until 30 August. Thus, your DM may or may not be attended when she return due to the high number of unread messages. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Regarding about not questioning CM/GM under the House Rule, I think as long as your questions are targeted at the issue and revolves around it, it will be answered accordingly, provided there is an answer to it πŸ˜…

Anyway, thanks for your understanding and patience and hope that my sharing above has given you a tiny bit of insight 😊

Have a great evening πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?