🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

TALENT WHERE ARE YOU????

Options
holliedolly2002
holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2
edited April 2022 in The Royal Championship

Please, please can we see some talent in the RC!!!!!!!!!!!! The blocking is beyond a joke just don't get this mentality of blocking every move so the other player cant play. If you want to play alone just play on the main board alone where you are obviously happiest or even better get yourself a pack of cards and paly Solitaire. Soooooooo Boring.

Comments

• shafer223
    shafer223 Posts: 265 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Absolutely agree @holliedolly2002

The blockers and clockers I refer to them as they spend more time trying to guess my next move they miss theirs. Clockers = players who think using the whole timer is mandatory. That clock is only a suggestion my fellow players you will not automatically lose if there is time still left on it 😁

Ty

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2
    Options

Love it Blockers and Clockers. The level of blocking is ridiculous to the point that at times you don't even get a turn. Cannot stand players like that just don't see the point in it. My theory is if your a decent player you don't need to rely on blocking to the point your opponent cannot even take a turn. Had one the other day with his supercharged boosters (which seem to fill up immediately) blocked every possible move, won and then laughed. Wow what a hero!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?