🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP TICKET TIME

Options

I think the ticket time is too long. Why can't it be 30 minutes like the "map" life? An hour wait is too long and not everyone has resources to purchase tickets. I suggest it should be 30 minutes. Or what do you think?, please share your thoughts and opinions

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,530 Level 5
    Options

Hi again @lolaprincess!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the game here in the forum!

This, about 30 mins ticket life, has been discussed for long here in the forum! Many players asked for this and others asked for a ticket bank, for ticket saving, when someone purchases 24 hrs unlimited!

None of these two options came in the game and my opinion is that it is better when we have 60 mins ticket life! I came to this opinion after more than 2 years of playing R.C. without missing any event!

If you want, we can discuss about it! 🙂

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

I agree that it is good as is! I can hardly handle the lives offered! I have not more time to spend! More lives mean more time to use them! This also means that other players, who have plenty of time are in a more advantageous position!

It is more balanced the way it is now for the majority of players! There is not any need to be changed!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?