🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Tickets in arena

Options
mdt6954
mdt6954 Posts: 1 Pro Player 👑
edited June 2022 in The Royal Championship

I paid for 24 hours of tickets, but even though I had time left on the clock, it kept taking my tickets when I played, but never gave me any when I earned them. When my 24 hours was up, I had no tickets. I don’t mind spending money in the games, and I have spent a lot over the years, it I do t appreciate being cheated,

Answers

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,564 Level 5
    Options

Hi @mdt6954 and welcome to our Community!

There is not cheating or anything else at this situation!

Purchasing 24 hrs unlimited means that you can play as many matches as you want during this time! In the meanwhile, you cannot get any ticket opening chests, regardless it seems that you "earn" them! The game itself is set this way!

When 24 hrs ticket ends, then you continue having 5 normal tickets!

It is not possible to keepmore than 5 tickets.

There are many games out there, where you can have a certain number of certain goodies in your inventory! The tickets in R.C. work according to this logic!

I hope that I explained the situation! If you have any other questions you are welcome to ask! 🙂

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,258 Level 5
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis you're right. There're still tickets in the mini chests but can't be stored b/c the unlimited one is still working.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?