🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

No chance in the Arena

Options

Comments

• wiwiki
    wiwiki Posts: 285 Level 2
    Options

No chance

sometimes it's okay but unfortunately it's been like this since this morning .... there is no hope and fairness that I have a chance ..

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@wiwiki, don't forget that today is Sunday!

I had a theory about this more than a year ago!

In general lines, my theory was saying that on Sundays the algorithm is more "friendly " to newbies and occassional players etc.

This is not anything official, just discussion between players. 😎

• wiwiki
    Options

It just can't be anymore... that's not normal

It's almost over and not who can win 3 games a piece....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

Hi @wiwiki!

Do you have a facebook or a King account?

As I see, lately you play without any account ( your username is ich).

Try playing into an account or create a new and if possible the first time you enter with a new account, use a different router!

• wiwiki
    Options

Please, is it possible that someone has 12 moves and blocks me 8 so quickly you can't see that your resources fill up, I don't think that's right... You don't have a chance anyway because my resources don't fill up even though the alleged opponent made absolutely the same combi...also in the same color....so for me it's very, very questionable and I question everything

• wiwiki
    Options

How is that supposed to work with another router doesn't work at all.... I play with the account I get upset every time I don't have a chance via FB...then I log out and play with me. ...but that doesn't do any good because every time starting from the beginning sucks ....I've been playing for so long and I want to get further with my account and not with just any account and start from the beginning every time lost everything to me So it must also work with my account ...

• wiwiki
    Options

It's just not allowed to play more than 3 games in a row... you're just not allowed to do more... I'm just so disappointed and just really angry because I can only repeat it, there's no chance everything is now laid out in favor of the opponent.....

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Most arenas is always like that, you can win many times in one arena, but you can lose by the arena you have played. :P

• wiwiki
    Options

why do you simply have no chance why fill up with the alleged opponent always twice and three times as fast no matter what you do there is simply no chance....especially where do these resources come from you can't get where from please...I understand that just not why why why you don't have a chance

• wiwiki
    Options

It doesn't make any sense at all anymore....feel completely ripped off and cheated in the arena....I'm sorry for saying that, but it is and will always be an unfair game....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?