🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Spam Block

Options
NatalieG
NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

You have posted 2 times within 30 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 60 seconds before attempting to post again.

I received this message when I was commenting on the badges I recently received. Is this normal? If so, why? I understand the concept of spam, but if you are commenting on badges you've earned, why is it spam?

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi @NatalieG!

This is an automated function by our host!

The Community or King has nothing to do with this! It usually detect "suspicious" or "not normal" behaviors and the "spam" block is activated!

The fact is that a certain behavior by us is not detected as "suspicious" all the times! I think that a few factors is needed to run simultanously for the detection to take place! I say this because it happened to me to post very fast without spam block!

I don't know more details! It happened to me some times, before being a mod and as a mod!

Normally I wait and I repost!

I tag our Community Manager @Minatozaki if she wants to add something that I might have forgotten!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?