🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

When Royal Championship Ends

Options
NatalieG
NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

When Royal Championship ends, what happens to all the boosters and blockers you have earned while playing the game? Some players have hundreds of blockers and boosters. Are they going to be of no use to us? Those boosters and blockers were mainly earned by players. There is a possibility that Royal Championship may return but we (players) don't know that. What if it doesn't return? Should we have the option to exchange them for the regular Jelly? The blockers are something we can’t use in regular Jelly, but the boosters can be used. Will we be given a choice?

Royal Championship Players, what do you think?

Comments

• Adelightfulme
    Adelightfulme Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

When is RC going to end????

• CBAB
    CBAB Posts: 63 Pro Player 👑
    Options

This is one of the many things that keeps going unanswered. Surely someone knows the answer but is unwilling to provide the information. It’s beyond irritating and unjust to those who have spent money and time playing in the Arena. Perhaps they are just trying to weed out those players who don’t have the patience to keep waiting. But, whatever the reason, I’m deleting Jelly as Soda is far superior in straight up board play. Without the head to head in RC, Jelly is garbage.

Please have the decency to keep your players (those who spend a ton of money or zero) the courtesy of information.

i don’t feel like I should have to take up space on my phone or iPad to wait and wonder as there are too many good head to head games I’ll start playing again once I delete Jelly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?