Level 191 has bugs on Alphabetty Saga

Melmall
Melmall Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 191 sometimes shuffles and then goes to the Retry screen before I even have a chance to make any moves. Then the game quits on its own. Within that level, it shuffles sometimes when there are obvious word possibilities.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Does it do the same if you play that level on King.com or Facebook? 

• Deb_Ashby
    Deb_Ashby Posts: 2 Newbie

Yep, does it no matter which platform you're on.  Very frustrating.  Just started four rounds on 191, entered one word, and then the game shuffles (even if there are words to enter) and ends, saying "no valid words."

• Deb_Ashby
    Deb_Ashby Posts: 2 Newbie

Oh - and then says I've run out of time!

• Dannene_Drummond
    Dannene_Drummond Posts: 7 Level 2

I have the same problem.  So annoying.  There will be valid words on the board and it will still shuffle and end.  My favorite is when it doesn't shuffle and it won't let me play any words.  It will show a valid play, I will swipe it, and it will say it isn't a valid play.  Makes no sense!  I hope they fix this soon.

• Catrina_Hart
    Catrina_Hart Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm having the same problem--version 1.1.2 on ipad (Aug 17th update) level 191; This is very prominent when a blank tile is on the board which would create multiple possible moves, yet the app still reshuffles multiple times before returning to the level start screen (I used to get the game failed screen a few weeks ago, but when I retried today hoping it was fixed, it went straight to the start level screen minus a life). OR the program crashes altogether and closes! I noticed this issue in level 190 as well, but was able to beat that level eventually.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?