๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿ’ป Do you want to become a Moderator in the King Community?

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Good morning @FluffyDinosaur and hope that all is well with you. It's been over a year since I made the decision to take a break from being the "Mother of the Superstars" and now I would really love to come back, if that's possible. I'm sure that you heard about all the things that I accomplished during the 6 years that I was a Super User, Superstar and Hub GM. I gave 24/7 to help the players, guide them through the community with my maps and much more. I play all 4 candy crush games so if an opening becomes available for one of those games, I would love to be considered. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

I see that Pyramid Solitaire has now been occupied.

Even more games will be assigned to moderators. Why and what is a contact form available for?

I don't think it's fair for these players to sign up to become a moderator.

Have a nice day

• SteelWolf
    SteelWolf Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

hmmm. Didn't know this section was here until now. Interesting read.

Sounds like there's been a few different programs for Moderators over the years. Looks like some have left and liked it enough to want to come back by the looks of it. Might be a good program then?

I have questions.

• What is a Community Managers definition of a "good attitude". What if you have a bad hair day?
    • How voluntary is voluntary? Nothing is free in this world without a catch?
    • What's involved with "face to face" talking with King employees behind the games? Can you interview them?
    • Engage - Is this only contests? Why do some communities have more of them than others? Do you have to be a Moderator to do a contest? Why aren't there many contests for the Jelly game?
    • Feedback - Explain what you mean by feedback?
    • What was an Ambassador?
    • Can you choose your fav game to apply to be a Moderator for?
    • What is the "Mother of the Superstars"? I have a mum and would not like another one!
    • So you can be a Moderator of more than one game too?
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @SteelWolf

A being able to be a team player, bring a co-operative and collaborative spirit and a positive approach are usually good attitudes of people it's great to be around and work with.

Here are some King Cultural Values to contemplate:

The Communiuty is great in giving innovation a go in trialling different projects and the International Area we previously had was one of them. It contained a few different language communities with a representative to look after them called Ambassadors. Thankfully everyone is included in the whole community together now, as one.

Engaging also includes helping others out around the community and newbies to find things and generally participating in conversations and discussions. Willing to do so because you enjoy doing it and it displays a Community Spirit in the Kingdom Family :O)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you @Lady_Sarina, you nailed it and we couldn't have answered any better ๐Ÿค—

Lovely to meet you @SteelWolf and thanks for the interest! To answer your questions:

How voluntary is voluntary? Nothing is free in this world without a catch?

You decide how much time you can spend volunteering in the community and we make sure that your valuable time gets recognized ๐Ÿ˜‰

What's involved with "face to face" talking with King employees behind the games? Can you interview them?

Not exactly interviewing them but more like having opportunities to participating in sessions where you can share your feedback in features and events.

Engage -ย Is this only contests? Why do some communities have more of them than others? Do you have to be a Moderator to do a contest? Why aren't there many contests for the Jelly game?

You can also run polls, open discussions to get players to share opinions/feedback on new features maybe. The CM, can suggest topics that you can own and start with members of the community. Also, any other fun topics such as ,milestones celebration, things that you like about the game that you would like to discuss or have some fun with.

As to why some communities have more contests then others, different communities have different needs and volume.

Feedbackย - Explain what you mean by feedback?

If you see members reporting an issue or sharing feedback about a specific feature that they like or don't like, those are the kind of feedback we look for to pass on to the developers. This is where we can help make an impact and take part in shaping the game.

What was an Ambassador?

It was a title you could earn back in the days when we had a different program.

Can you choose your fav game to apply to be a Moderator for?

Yes you can ๐Ÿ˜‰

What is the "Mother of the Superstars"? I have a mum and would not like another one!

Haha, I hear you... who would like that ๐Ÿ˜

This is also a title which was exclusive back in the days and belong to one of very first community member who joined our very first program ๐Ÿค—

So you can be a Moderator of more than one game too?

That is also possible, if you can spare the time ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope this answers your questions and have a sweet day ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your answering the questions to @SteelWolf now! That was helpful! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Thanks @QueenB Awesome! ๐Ÿคฉ

• SteelWolf
    SteelWolf Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Thanks @Lady_Sarina

Explains the references in all the interviews to the company culture I read ๐Ÿง Will be on the look out for those values displayed here regularly ๐Ÿ˜œ

Creative Champion it is then๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช

Thanks @QueenB

Relieved that one was an exclusive title and take it that "exclusive" means no "Mothers" to boss me about here then hehe๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks for explaining the engage and feedback - will hop to it!๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Options

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you Championing around the Community @SteelWolf :O)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?