🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• mickey198
    mickey198 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Time lapse between tickets too long and if you win you shouldn't loose a turn. Enjoyed the challenges

• nessketit
    nessketit Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Need more tickets... Watch video for tickets plz

• reesela
    reesela Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Didn’t care for it.

• bwalthour
    bwalthour Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

My thoughts:

1) Refill Time: Lower from 60 minutes to 30 minutes

2) I liked when we got to choose our boosters vs. earning them

3) I like being able earn more tickets the higher we go

4) I want it to go back to earning prizes that we can use on the regular board

5) This is small, but I preferred the clock ticking down vs. the line

6) I can't wait until this is a standalone game that we can play all the time

Thank you all so much for creating this game! I LOVE it.

• deb_b
    deb_b Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I love playing this. My suggestions are To change the boards they are getting boring and predictable. I don’t like waiting a hour to receive a ticket please change this. It would be nice also for fourth through maybe tenth place winner to get better rewards.

• deb_b
    deb_b Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I LOSE A Lot ITS So FRUSTRATING 😡

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I’ve just played for the first time, not really sure what I was doing but won anyway. I reckon it was just beginners luck.

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Agreed. Also if you have four lives left and you happen to win two more lives that extra life currently disappears into the ether because of the 5-lives limit. If I worked hard to earn it I want that 6th life dammit. Is there a way you can make it so we bank the tickets we win if our lives are already full? These could be banked in the same place/way our boosters are.

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

With the way the rewards are for advancing, I mostly get blockers. Also, this game is becoming one-sided in regards to blockers. This is a Cager's Paradise. Instead of being equal with blockers and boosters, the studio has changed it to its original blocker and booster. Thats fine if the studio does that, but I feel the studio should not reinstate the original blocker and booster if they aren't going to change the RC game back to its original state. Which btw, I know it will never go back to the way it was as the "old RC." It's apparent from my opinion as well as everyone's else's opinions, that the way the game is set up now is not working. The new arenas are great, thank you to the studio and please keep making new boards. Fix the internet issue, put tickets earned in a bank, fix these no internect connections that so many players are having an issue with. I don't believe that all these players are having internet problems. I think it's some type of...I'll say mess up on the studio's end. Also, lower ticket times to 20 or 30 minutes so people that don't pay to play unlimited or can't afford it, can be able to play the game that we so much enjoy. @bwalthour, I also think that we should go back to choosing our blockers and boosters (3 blocker selection and 3 booster selection) and I feel this way because over the past week or two the rewards are not equal. We get rewarded way more blockers than boosters and when they give you multiple ones, it's always for the blockers. For example, a reward for advancing, I've got an earned ticket, extra points added to my score and 2 liquorice swirls or fish traps. That's been my experience anyway. I don't get as many boosters as a reward and when I do (and I know many others do as well), it takes so many blue or red candies to activate them that by the end of the game, you have won but your booster is lost and a lot of times when choosing the earned booster you lose the game because the board is already set up in the opponent's favor. It completely exes out getting the reward. These are just my feelings on some of the problems and additions and/or changes that I feel need to be made. Can you please pass our suggestions along to the studio @LadyRaffie?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?