New to the Community?
If you don't have an account, register here
in just 2 seconds!
Hello Community Crew!
The Community is a great place to get to know each other, but what about knowing the people behind the magic of the Kingdom?
We thought it would be a great idea to share some of the personalities from behind the scenes
and meet fantastic Kingsters
These are the minds that create all this delicious universe:
From Game Artists, Level Designers, Content Specialists, Game Producers and Customer Support Agents - all of them are included, so come and meet the team.
This week, we sat down with @Mable_Leef
, Insight Analyst at King and here is what we got to know!
"Hey all, this is me, I use numbers and player feedback to help our game studios with their new features."
- Tell us 3 funny things about yourself
. I wear very snug socks because I can’t stand socks that slide down
.I have a black belt in karate
. In high school I was voted “Most likely to be an aerobics instructor”
- If you were a King game, which one would you be? I would be Diamond Diaries because I won’t ever stop traveling the world!
- If you were a candy? Jelly Bellies because they keep you on your toes with their mixes of regular and weird flavours.
- If you were a game character? I would be Sprinkleshell because I also love eating candy
- If you were a video game? Umm… Some kind of puzzle game
- What's your favourite food? I’m easy to please, my favourite food is hot dogs with an untoasted white bun, boiled sausage, and ketchup and mustard.
- Is there something that you would like to tell our players?
"Thanks for playing our games! Keep your feedback coming – we really need it to help us shape our games."
🍒 🌟 🍒
Well, thanks for the great time, Mable_Leef!
Is there something that YOU would like to tell @Mable_Leef
Don't be shy, comment below if you do👇🤗
Want to read more like that? Head here
to find more Kingsters interviews!