(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

Answers

• debrichmonddebrichmond Posts: 1,650 Game Expert

First of all, welcome to our community! Is this what you are asking?

Watering cans, shovels come, pick up, pick up, but they are not saved and do not accumulate, why? My level 1006

If So, if your boosters have disappeared, it usually means you are not connected to the game any longer. Check your login. If you've gotten a new device recently, that can also be why you may have lost your boosters.

Please write back (in English) and let me know if you still need some help. ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน

๐ŸŒบ Click here for more information about how to find your way around the community. ๐ŸŒบ Visit the International Corner here.๐ŸŒบ

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 9,523 Superstar

Hello @Lyousiena Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am very sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please come back and post your question in English again through this link, so that it can help others too ---> https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/post/question/support-bbs

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed now as it is in "Unsupported Language"!

Thank you for understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon! ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ‘‰ CCFS -ย Win Gold barsย -ย Hereย ๐Ÿ’
    ๐ŸŒŸ Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Checkย hereย  ๐ŸŽ‰

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard