Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I'm a bit disappointed that not many people reciprocate lives. Every 2 days I send lives to everyone and rarely are my requests for lives answered not a big deal but ☹️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am fed up that they still have not fixed the bug that steals lives. I had 30 lives and not the request to send someone a life and suddenly I am down to 13 lives. Not acceptable
Hi @mama69 @spinidaho @FreddyBeachGirl I also get less life than I broadcast every day. Fortunately, we can use the 10 or 20 minutes of endless life from the daily reward. That helps a lot.
I am having the same issue...I'm not getting any lives but send a pile daily....
This has suddenly started happening to me as well. There is no possible way that none of the many, many friends on my list are playing anymore. It almost feels like another way to try to get us to use gold bars actual money for more lives. I also have not had many requests. It’s almost like the mailbox is bugged and not working.