Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
hello
Is there a release date for additional levels ? I was surprised that there were no additional rounds to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @lrh1964 you are also welcome to participate in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. Today a new contest started and I tagged you. I hope you will participate.
Hi @lrh1964 warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga.
Congratulations! You have reached the last available level. Don't worry! A new episode will be released soon.
Use the waiting time to explore our community and get our milestone badges. Post a screenshot of your map in our milestone threads.
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
level milestone badges:
Have a nice day. 🌺