🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

BBS Level 516

DaniTheOG
DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

👋 Hello Blasters!

🙏 I'm in dire need of help with Level 516, I've been stuck for days!

I've tried it all: boosters, watched videos, the works... but nothing has worked! 😫

All help will be appreciated!

🌷 Tagging @debrichmond, @NamTruong2001, @DieOmimi, @Lola_Pop & any other kind Blaster who can help.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,344 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @DaniTheOG The first step is to open the purple flower in the middle. This causes other flowers to burst and the mushrooms to multiply.

Make sure there are only yellow and red mushrooms. The mushrooms get onto the conveyor belt when other flowers explode. Then you connect flowers of the same color to the mushrooms and let the outer flowers burst. It is best to start with the one in the middle on the right or left. If those burst in the middle, reduce the adjacent ones by 3. If you're lucky, one color is done. Then all you have to do is take care of the last color.

I just tried it and took 4 tries. Here are a few screenshots.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓

Hi. Like @DieOmimi 's preview level, you must remove (all) mushrooms because it will spread if some flowers bloom near them.

If not, you may let them spread to floating logs so that you could link flowers with buds.

Another way is to use Super Bloom. You should use it at the bottom and near buds because most bigger flowers will fall down at the bottom.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓

Hi @DaniTheOG The first step is to open the purple flower in the middle. This causes other flowers to burst and the mushrooms to multiply.

Make sure there are only yellow and red mushrooms. The mushrooms get onto the conveyor belt when other flowers explode. Then you connect flowers of the same color to the mushrooms and let the outer flowers burst. It is best to start with the one in the middle on the right or left. If those burst in the middle, reduce the adjacent ones by 3. If you're lucky, one color is done. Then all you have to do is take care of the last color.

I just tried it and took 4 tries. Here are a few screenshots.

• DieOmimi

Note: For the last step I recolored a flower and used the booster at the bottom right.

My laptop is already off and answering is a little trickier on the phone.🙈

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,226 Level 5
    edited October 2021 Answer ✓

Hi. Like @DieOmimi 's preview level, you must remove (all) mushrooms because it will spread if some flowers bloom near them.

If not, you may let them spread to floating logs so that you could link flowers with buds.

Another way is to use Super Bloom. You should use it at the bottom and near buds because most bigger flowers will fall down at the bottom.

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

@DieOmimi & @NamTruong2001, you both rock! 🙌

• I tried the approach suggested by @DieOmimi first and, after 3 more tries, completed the Level with 2 Stars. 🌷
    • I was super excited so I decided to try @NamTruong2001's approach and passed the Level on the 2nd try with 3 Stars! 🌷

In my case, going for all big blooms after getting rid of all the mushrooms seems to be the easiest thing to do (funny 'cause I had not even thought about doing that before Nam's comment) but I see how a lot of player would follow Ina's approach as it provides better control of the board & one's chances.

Thanks a million to both of you! 🤩 Level 517, here I come! 🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?