🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 2222

Options
flowersong123
flowersong123 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello I don’t want to give up playing blossom blast saga. But level 2222 usually lets me make only 2 moves before the bees swoop in and I’m told I have no more moves. Yesterday made one move and the bees swooped I and I was told no more moves. I do not see a way to continue playing BBS. Nor do I see a way to bypass a level.

im quite saddened abandoning BBS but I see no way to play this level. Perhaps it’s broken or maybe this is how the level is purposefully designed. I’ve tried perhaps 30 or 40 times. With generally only 2 moves each time before game over. I’m hoping there is a way to resume the game bc I have been playing for many years. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @flowersong123 warm welcome to our community. 🤗

Please give me some time so I can check level 2222 in my game. It may take a while because I have to go down quite a bit on the map. 

I'll get back to you later.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@flowersong123 I went down over 3000 levels again and tried again. In fact, on my 5th attempt, I had a lucky board and was able to complete the level without a booster. 😅

By the way, the honey calendar is the daily reward calendar. In my game, it looks like this:

I get one or 2 boosters daily and sometimes unlimited lives for 10 or 20 minutes. 👆️

Well, @flowersong123 you're not too old at all. I'm telling you that I'm retired now and I'm enjoying my retirement after 45 years of working life. So I'm not young anymore either. And you're always as old as you feel. 🤗

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @flowersong123 warm welcome to our community. 🤗

Please give me some time so I can check level 2222 in my game. It may take a while because I have to go down quite a bit on the map. 

I'll get back to you later.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @flowersong123 I replayed the level in my game. It is difficult to clear the slime so that flowers can move up from above. In 98% of the cases, I also had the message: "no moves possible". However, you can also remove the slime with a shovel booster so that new flowers can move up from the top of the board. The Color Pallet Booster can also be helpful for combining three flowers of the same color and clearing out the slime.

What platform do you play on? Do you get the daily honey calendar with daily boosters?

• flowersong123
    Options

Thank you DidOmimi. I really appreciate it. I’m not sure what you mean when you ask what platform I play on. Probably bc I’m old 😀. I downloaded the app many years ago and play on my iPad. I think it was originally connected with fb. Not sure what the "honey calendar" is. But yes I do get daily boosts. So I can dig up all the slime and make all the flowers larger, as needed. Just didn’t want to waste so many of the daily boosts on the level. But I do agree that it’s the only way. And it can be done. I appreciate you taking the time to look into this and reply 🙏🌷

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@flowersong123 I went down over 3000 levels again and tried again. In fact, on my 5th attempt, I had a lucky board and was able to complete the level without a booster. 😅

By the way, the honey calendar is the daily reward calendar. In my game, it looks like this:

I get one or 2 boosters daily and sometimes unlimited lives for 10 or 20 minutes. 👆️

Well, @flowersong123 you're not too old at all. I'm telling you that I'm retired now and I'm enjoying my retirement after 45 years of working life. So I'm not young anymore either. And you're always as old as you feel. 🤗

• DieOmimi
    Options

Just FYI, I'm currently at level 5786. You still have some challenging levels to complete. Nevertheless, I really enjoy the game 

• flowersong123
    Options

Thank you DieOmimi, seems we both are seniors 😀. Thanks for posting the screenshot of the daily reward calendar. Yes, I do get that. Amazing you tried only 5 times and succeeded without a booster. I bow down to you 😆. I did try many times to use the shovel for the goo. But it was still not helping to complete the level. You have given me hope to conquer the level though. I very much appreciate your assistance 🌻🌷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?