🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Not able to finish level 126 blossom blast saga

Options
Nessi_ShAh
Nessi_ShAh Posts: 1 Newbie

Im playing blossom blast saga from last 2 moths all level cleared easily but level 126 is so difficult trying to win from last 20 days I'm stuck on level 126 kindly activate some powers or increase my moves or remove that honey bee..ASAP

Best Answer

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Blossom Blast Saga level 126 has been changed yet again!! Now we have only 19 moves available but the central big bud is placed lower.  This video walkthrough shows how to win Blossom Blast Saga Level 126 with no boosts and only 19 moves. My Strategy for Level 126:  Remove the first big bud at the top quickly by blooming flowers next to it or linking flowers of the same colour into it. It is difficult to make super blooms with the bees in the way so try to set off some chain reactions near the big buds. Try to grow flowers before linking them into big buds of the same colour.  If you are only getting small flowers in the lower section you can try growing some in the upper section before they drop down. Watch my walkthrough for in-video tips and a demonstration.  Subscribe to my channel for more walkthroughs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXx1Va0yBBQ

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Take some time to study how other players have passed the level. That's my little tip. 

Here's a helpful video for you: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CRQCAF1rc

• Alaskachic4
    Alaskachic4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The video you posted isn't how the level is anymore. They've made the level more difficult.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Then all of the more of a challenge! Check to see whether someone has posted on youtube with the updated version. 

• Annarizm829
    Annarizm829 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The only video I can find close to my version (20 moves, 1-30 blossom, 3-50 blossoms and 3 bees) has FIVE bees and the poster failed...KINGZPINN:  Could you make a video of YOU passing and post it on YouTube?  It seems to be impossible to get the blossoms large enough, fast enough to come close to clearing all 4 of the big buds with only 20 moves...

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Blossom Blast Saga level 126 has been changed yet again!! Now we have only 19 moves available but the central big bud is placed lower.  This video walkthrough shows how to win Blossom Blast Saga Level 126 with no boosts and only 19 moves. My Strategy for Level 126:  Remove the first big bud at the top quickly by blooming flowers next to it or linking flowers of the same colour into it. It is difficult to make super blooms with the bees in the way so try to set off some chain reactions near the big buds. Try to grow flowers before linking them into big buds of the same colour.  If you are only getting small flowers in the lower section you can try growing some in the upper section before they drop down. Watch my walkthrough for in-video tips and a demonstration.  Subscribe to my channel for more walkthroughs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXx1Va0yBBQ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?