🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is Blossom Blast Saga still available if you want to play in Chrome or Edge?

Options
Peetra
Peetra Posts: 10 Level 2

Hello, hallow, fellow citizens in the Kingdom!

I am getting a webpage with just a background image while trying to open the FB app for Blossom in Chrome and Edge. Pet Rescue and Candy Crush Saga loads fully, business as usual.

Now I am not sure, is it my PC that is acting up? Have I tightened the security for my browser a bit too much... Maybe I am just ignorant.

There is a lot of information in the forums about the discontinued King website option for those that wanted to use a browser. The apps at king.com were earlier the same apps(Except original Flash version of Candy) as we are served at FB, therefor I am "suspicious".

Maybe the devs have discontinued keeping the FB version and just didn't get the word out so I can find it easily...

I have done the usual troubleshooting, like closing unnecessary tabs and apps, clearing cache, re-booted, jumped 13 times counter clockwise, cried and at last... I installed the Blossom win app, that is working as it should. Laptop is good HP win 10 pro intel 7 16G RAM

I do use other computers as well, so the browser feature for Blossom will be missed.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Peetra welcome to our community. 🤗

Unfortunately, Blossom Blast Saga is no longer available in a browser version. Blossom Blast Saga can only be played on the following platforms: 

Windows 10/11: Microsoft Store

Apple: App store

Android: Google Play

Thank you for playing Blossom Blast Saga.

If you want, take part in our competitions to win gold bars for free. The following competitions are currently available:

collect-your-daily-rewards-from-the-honeyed-calendar

bee-blossom-the-ultimate-halloween-costume-is-here

Have a nice day. 🐝💐

• Peetra
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, you answered fast. Noise that you quickly could confirm that it is "the devs" (or someone, usually everyone tends to blame the devs.) that are slacking, I don't make memes for other companies than those I like, you see.

Could you please try to get the right person at King to make the old Facebook Blossom Blast Saga App Link to default back to the appropriate error page, like they have done with other games that have been discontinued at Facebook. Example: https://apps.facebook.com/papapear/ redirects to https://facebook.com/4oh4.php because the app is discontinued.

I am pleased with your welcome. Your post made me happy and very proud of the legacy "we" left. I am smiling a lot right now. It is ifc also quite amusing to get a fresh start welcome here. I was one of the few original gamers that started to test out the platform King started their community/forums with. We were moderating and helping out. Our best legacy must be that no moderating support giver in here EVER is disrespectful with other gamers, no matter how annoying things you sometimes need to moderate. I hope you enjoy being a part of something bigger than just life. Any online community is so exciting to shephard! But gaming communities are the nicest. Congrats!

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,451 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Peetra welcome to our community. 🤗

Unfortunately, Blossom Blast Saga is no longer available in a browser version. Blossom Blast Saga can only be played on the following platforms: 

Windows 10/11: Microsoft Store

Apple: App store

Android: Google Play

Thank you for playing Blossom Blast Saga.

If you want, take part in our competitions to win gold bars for free. The following competitions are currently available:

collect-your-daily-rewards-from-the-honeyed-calendar

bee-blossom-the-ultimate-halloween-costume-is-here

Have a nice day. 🐝💐

• Peetra
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, you answered fast. Noise that you quickly could confirm that it is "the devs" (or someone, usually everyone tends to blame the devs.) that are slacking, I don't make memes for other companies than those I like, you see.

Could you please try to get the right person at King to make the old Facebook Blossom Blast Saga App Link to default back to the appropriate error page, like they have done with other games that have been discontinued at Facebook. Example: https://apps.facebook.com/papapear/ redirects to https://facebook.com/4oh4.php because the app is discontinued.

I am pleased with your welcome. Your post made me happy and very proud of the legacy "we" left. I am smiling a lot right now. It is ifc also quite amusing to get a fresh start welcome here. I was one of the few original gamers that started to test out the platform King started their community/forums with. We were moderating and helping out. Our best legacy must be that no moderating support giver in here EVER is disrespectful with other gamers, no matter how annoying things you sometimes need to moderate. I hope you enjoy being a part of something bigger than just life. Any online community is so exciting to shephard! But gaming communities are the nicest. Congrats!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?