🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Level 130

Options
iKaresz
iKaresz Posts: 7 Level 2

First of all: Thanks for the update, now level 128 was possible to pass, but level 130 just became impossible. Waiting for the next update, not playing with the game until, it's simply just a waste of time...

Answers

• Nathalie_Spell
    Nathalie_Spell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

For me its the same, i contacted King and they gave me an answer that had nothing to do with my question, and they also stated that this was the only answer i will get on this issue... Realy bad service. Ive been at it for weeks and i dont even come close to finishing

• iKaresz
    Options

Yes, I didn't even get the impression that the level was possible to pass... Same as 128 was before. I was really happy that I finally could pass that level, than arrived at 130 in 5 mins, facing the same problem that I did for 2 weeks before. Not really couraging...

• steff-2
    steff-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2015
    Options

For me it was now do-able. But now Im stuck at Lv 134... Always the same. At last you can master one level and then you get stuck at the next one... Not really enjoyable.

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

The latest version of Blossom Blast level 130 is harder, but not impossible like some of them were before. Level 130 now has 22 moves to clear three big buds with 35, 50, and 35 hits. The trick is to clear the pots by making matches that won't clear your red flowers. Instead try to move your reds and grow them where you can link to the big buds. When there are no reds around go ahead and explode the other colors to make hits and clear space. Each chance you get connect links of red to the big buds to clear them as fast as you can. I am attaching my new video, hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53XS4MSW1Bw

• Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olmh5QFzbI

Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 has been changed and now we get 22 moves to complete the level.  This video walkthrough shows how to pass the new Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 with no boosts. My Strategy for Level 130:  Break through the flower pots early on to allow the flowers to drop down to where the big buds are. Link flowers into big buds of the same colour for faster progress and set off chain reactions near the big buds.   Watch my walkthrough video for a demonstration with in-video written tips... hope it helps! 

• iKaresz
    Options

For me it was now do-able. But now Im stuck at Lv 134... Always the same. At last you can master one level and then you get stuck at the next one... Not really enjoyable.

Now passed level 130, and I can assure you, that 134 is doable as well, passed that one too :)
  • Bill_Bell
    Bill_Bell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The latest version of Blossom Blast level 130 is harder, but not impossible like some of them were before. Level 130 now has 22 moves to clear three big buds with 35, 50, and 35 hits. The trick is to clear the pots by making matches that won't clear your red flowers. Instead try to move your reds and grow them where you can link to the big buds. When there are no reds around go ahead and explode the other colors to make hits and clear space. Each chance you get connect links of red to the big buds to clear them as fast as you can. I am attaching my new video, hope it helps.

This video is better with a better explanation but the flowers on the bottom aren't always red.
  • Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

Yeah, sorry the example in my video was just red flowers in the bottom. Can't edit the tips at this point but just work around the colors you need to link so that you can get maximum clearing on the counts of the big buds.
  • Dina_Mohamed
    Dina_Mohamed Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here , stuck on level 130 as its impossible to pass, then I discover that there's another passable version of the same level that I don't have, very disappointed 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?