🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Level 242 on IPad Pro and IPhone 6S+ won't pass demo

Options
Beth_H
Beth_H Posts: 1 Newbie

when I follow the demo on this level, my first yellow blossoms don't bloom, therefore the second demo step doesn't have any buds and never completes. I watched a demo YouTube video after I couldn't complete the demo and saw that mine is not behaving properly.

Level 242

iPad Pro and iPhone 6s+

I have removed the app and reinstalled.  I am logging in with Facebook.

suggestions?

Answers

• WhiteStarSams
    WhiteStarSams Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Beth- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. This has now been reported to our studio for investigation. Thanks so much for highlighting this to us. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

Still not working for me. I have no updates pending. And have shut down the app and reopened it multiple times.
  • Woodzwoman
    Woodzwoman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone- Some good news! :-) This problem has now been fixed, you will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an internet connection. 

Please let me know if you have any problems. 

Have a great day! 

Haven't seen an update! Every time I try this level I lose another life. Still stuck in tutorial. Help please!
  • Kathy_E
    Kathy_E Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone- Some good news! :-) This problem has now been fixed, you will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an internet connection. 

Have a great day! 

Not working for me either....
  • Kathy_E
    Kathy_E Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I try this but it's not working.

Connected, apps uninstalled, installed.

Level 242 is stuck.

What's else ?!!!

Have a nice day

Mine is not working either....
  • Kimber_Hulett
    Kimber_Hulett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

Same for me, still stuck on demo, whether I try to play on iPhone or iPad.
  • Barbara_Doll
    Barbara_Doll Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Beth- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. This has now been reported to our studio for investigation. Thanks so much for highlighting this to us. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

Same here! Please get it fixed. Can't pass level 242!
  • Barbara_Doll
    Barbara_Doll Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

Still not working! Removed and reinstalled. Still same issue!
  • Jimbo-4
    Jimbo-4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

I'm also experiencing the same issue, troubleshooting hasn't resolved it and there's no updates in the App Store. Please help, thank you.
  • JCB
    JCB Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

This issue is definitely not fixed. Uninstalled and reinstalled app and still same problem as everyone else. Can't progress from 2nd step of tutorial.
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

Still not working here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?