1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Level 242 on IPad Pro and IPhone 6S+ won't pass demo

Options

Answers

• LastsGal
    LastsGal Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi Beth- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. This has now been reported to our studio for investigation. Thanks so much for highlighting this to us. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

I just hit level 242 and have run into the same problem. The snail tutorial's second step asks me to perform an illegal move, as there are no flowers in the designated path. I play on an iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.2. I can see that others are ahead of this level, so I assume it broke in the last update. Are we close to a fix?
  • Kellyobx
    Kellyobx Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Beth- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. This has now been reported to our studio for investigation. Thanks so much for highlighting this to us. 

I am having the same problem. It's very frustrating
  • Karen_Doggett
    Karen_Doggett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone- Some good news! :-) This problem has now been fixed, you will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an internet connection. 

Please let me know if you have any problems. 

Have a great day! 

No update available, what now
  • Oxana_Oxana
    Oxana_Oxana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone- Some good news! :-) This problem has now been fixed, you will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an internet connection. 

Have a great day! 

Hello! Still not working and there's no any updates in the App Store! Stuck on this level.. So sad I like this game! Hope it will be fixed!
  • Winecountrygirl
    Winecountrygirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This problem still exists. When will it be fixed?
  • Winecountrygirl
    Winecountrygirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

It is not fixed
  • Jheise3
    Jheise3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Cannot complete tutorial:(
  • Elephantbird_
    Elephantbird_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

Please fix this. I made a purchase to get unlimited lives and now I can't even play!
  • Elle725
    Elle725 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same issue on my iPhone 6.
  • Laura_Hughes
    Laura_Hughes Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

Rubbish about the update - 4th July and still not fixed - is it really that hard???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?