🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

#want to go back to normal mode

Options
Tanaya_Borkakoti
Tanaya_Borkakoti Posts: 17 Level 2

#i want to play my game in offline mode.. #my game has gone online... #dnt feel comfortable playing in online mode all the time...  #Can i get back to offline mode plzzz. Resolve my issue.. Finding it difficult to play as level progress are missing... #

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi Tanaya- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you currently playing while connected to Facebook, do you wish to no longer be logged in? Please let me know what you mean by playing offline?

You are able to play while not connected to Facebook/Kingdom however your progress will not be saved and you will not be able to transfer your levels to another device. 

To disconnect your game, please follow these steps:

- On the game home page tap on the settings icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen

-  Click on the "Profile" icon

- Tap on "log out" 

Please let me know how you get on :-) 

• Tanaya_Borkakoti
    Tanaya_Borkakoti Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi Tanaya- Thanks for posting on King Care. Are you currently playing while connected to Facebook, do you wish to no longer be logged in? Please let me know what you mean by playing offline?

You are able to play while not connected to Facebook/Kingdom however your progress will not be saved and you will not be able to transfer your levels to another device. 

To disconnect your game, please follow these steps:

- On the game home page tap on the settings icon in the bottom left hand corner of the screen

-  Click on the "Profile" icon

- Tap on "log out" 

Please let me know how you get on :-) 

By offline i meant dat wen my data connection is off..my game is connected to facebook...but recently wen i logged out n den again logged in to play lost all my lives... Plz help n can i get back my lives

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?