🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

The sound of the game sounds like cracky sound and appear crash phenomenon in Blossom blast saga app

Options
Lucy-11
Lucy-11 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi Blossom blast saga team,

I'm Lucy from OPPO, I'm writing to report a bug about Blossom blast saga app,please check out and see whether you will be able to fix it,details are as follows:

Title:The sound of the game sounds like cracky sound and appear crash phenomenon in Blossom blast saga app-Bug 1019497

•Priority: HighPackage name:com.king.blossomblast

Build number/Version: 43.0.1

Device, OS,Android, RAM on-device: OPPO F3,ColoerOS 3.0,Android6.0,4GB RAM

Frequency : 100%

• Detailed repro steps:

【Preconditions】Download Blossom blast saga from play store and install it;

【Operation Steps】Open Blossom blast saga app -> enter game interface ->exit game by press home key->open YouTube app and select any a video to play-> exit YouTube by press home key ->enter game once again and play game for 1-2 minutes>observe.

Actual result: The sound of the game sounds like cracky sound and at the time after play game for 1-2 minutes ,can appear crash phenomenon.

Expected result: The sound of the game sounds normal and app also run normal.

Extra nice information to provide if available: Samsung S8 and google pixel also have same issue.

【Remark】Logs and video have attached(log and video link:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9uH_iwOVK5GOExPNWp4ekJqaHM).

Best Regards,

Lucy

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Does the OPPO F3 run on stock Android?

Would you happen to have any relevant technical information for the sound drivers/setup on the model?

As a current workaround I suggest a flush by clearing open apps before using YouTube or other apps that requires sound.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Lucy-11
    Lucy-11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

Does the OPPO F3 run on stock Android?

Would you happen to have any relevant technical information for the sound drivers/setup on the model?

As a current workaround I suggest a flush by clearing open apps before using YouTube or other apps that requires sound.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Mark, Except that you said “a flush by clearing open apps before using YouTube or other apps that requires sound”.there is no other way to fundamentally solve, because users can also often use this operation.Thanks,Lucy

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?