Level 755 is too hard - Any tips?

Options

Comments

• jenjen88
    jenjen88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Level 755 is too hard the best I could only get three 7 letter words and it's getting less interest to keep trying but no luck.  I think it's time to quit this game.

bye bye
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @jenjen88 and warm welcome to the Community :)

I think one of our greatest players might be able to help you. @Alessandro_S, would you have any tips to share, please? Thank youuuu!
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Hey @QueenMia :)

Replayed now, passed on first try with default +2 Cowboy Mouse, 9 words of length 7 obtained with 1 move left despite one bomb exploding.

Due to the large amount of mousetraps it's key to start wiping them out early, so build 6- or even 5-letter words and set them off as soon as possible to remove traps and gain precious space.

Bombs are a secondary issue as they explode after many moves, so don't get crazy if you can't remove them quickly from the board (well I've been a bit too lax in my game on this point :p ).

Once enough traps are gone, be patient and look for 7's - didn't have much trouble. If you REALLY can't find 7's, get 4's so you have crowns and can use them to reach 7 with shorter words.

Don't bother starting with crown boosters as with the packed board you'll likely be wasting them on short words while taking out traps.

Good luck!
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    another approach ... create crowns ... then blast crowns ... blasted crowns are returned to the board ... you can find screenshots here ... open in a new tab or a new window ... http://www.screenshotabe.com/index.php

• jenjen88
    jenjen88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    jenjen88 said:
    Level 755 is too hard the best I could only get three 7 letter words and it's getting less interest to keep trying but no luck.  I think it's time to quit this game.

bye bye
    After uncountable attempts, I have passed it eventually!!!!!
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    755 is not easy ... remember this ... crowns add to a word's length ... when included with the word the crown will be consumed ... when a word is created that includes a blaster - any crown that is hit by the blaster adds to the word's length and is returned to the board ... it is possible to make 9 crowns when playing level 755 ... keep blasting crowns so that there are many left at the end of the game ... before making a play look at each blaster and see how many crowns can be hit
    ... oops did not see where you passed(read the gray comment) ... congrats

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?