πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Lost daily boosters for Blossom! Thistles invaded our garden calendar?

Snagglepuss
Snagglepuss Posts: 47 Level 2
edited October 20 in Support

For the last five days the reward for logging in and thereby receiving the daily booster has disappeared??? Last Sunday I hit Day 7 and instead of re-starting at Day 1, it POOF… disappeared altogether? I recall it being named the Honey Calendar and details could be found in the "Events" section but now the only item under "Events" is a message that reads"New events coming soon." Has King abolished the daily booster for Blossom? Gosh, I hope not! Nothing of note has occurred with my device when this happened, although I did successfully buy 50 gold bars a couple weeks beforehand. I play ONLY on my desktop Windows 10 computer. Will it come back soon? I sure hope so as Blossom is the most relaxing of the many King games I play. Please keep the flowers in my life. 🌺🌻🌼 Help?

My Account ID is: 897 962 3351

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,782 Friends Moderator
    edited October 20 Answer βœ“

Hi @Snagglepuss unfortunately, the honey calendar disappeared from the game during the last update. Our community manager is in contact with the studio to find out if the daily login bonus is coming back. Unfortunately, we don't have any news yet. I will contact our manager again tomorrow and hope that she has received information from the studio.
    I'll keep you up to date in any case.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?