🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Completed Wild Cards disappearing with no booster..?

paws4thoughtbear
paws4thoughtbear Posts: 20 Level 2
Hi, all! I love playing the Wild Cards, but I'm having a problem: sometimes when I complete one, it'll just disappear and be replaced with a new card; or it'll show me the "Complete" message bar, and disappear after I click it. In either case, I never receive my earned booster! This seems to happen mostly with the "color-based" cards, where you're supposed to link through a certain color flower to complete the challenge. Is anyone else experiencing this, and have you found a way to fix it? 

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager
    Hello dear @paws4thoughtbear

Wow, that must be quite frustrating! I'd gladly ask about this issue, and therefore I'll need a video recording. There are 2 options: you can make the recording, upload it on youtube and send us the link, or you can contact Player Support and send them the video via email. I hope we can then helo you further!

Cheers!
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Hi Lola!
    Sorry that took so long, I had several cards expire before I could finish. I couldn't figure out how to take a video on my Android phone while playing, so I took a bunch of screenshots during my progress to show what happened. As you can see, I had one Wild Card slot left to fill, and I was on level 508, working toward Bed of Lotuses through several replays:

Here you can see this final try in progress; first the green bar almost full, then when it turns blue to show it's done:

I don't know if you have a way of seeing it, but the time stamp on that last photo of the completed card was 10:15 AM EST. That was my last move on the level too, and the next things happened in rapid succession, way too fast to photograph: the Level Complete screen flashed up for one second, with no chance to click Complete, then went right into a Claim screen for a shovel. After I clicked Claim, it brought me to this screen, shot at 10:16 AM EST:

My Wild Card slot was already filled with a new, empty card for red roses--it never offered me the Claim screen for completing Bed of Lotuses, so I never got the booster reward. In fact, I don't know what kind of booster those give, because any time I complete a color-challenge card (i.e. roses/lotuses/violets), the same thing happens--even if I have more than just the one Wild Card slot to complete. Am I doing something wrong inadvertently, or is there a glitch in my game...? 😕 Help, please! ☺
  • Lola_Pop
    Hello @paws4thoughtbear !

We will check this issue. I understand that it happens very quick, but it would be important to see if what the shovel you got after the level was for; could it be the prize for completing the Wild Card? Do you remember the message that asked you to claim the shovel?
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Yes, I remember; the shovel was the gift for the Daily Daisies level, because I reached that mark during the same game play. It was the screen where Blossom flies in a circle holding a present. That has happened before, where I'll reach both achievements together,  but only get the Daisies reward. Am I wrong in thinking there should be the Daisies gift, and the Wild Card booster, since I earned both? 🤔 I'm so confused! 😂
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Lola, I just realized something else....the Daily Daisies had flashed the way they do when they're done, where the little gift pops out of the circle (not the same as when just recording a level played), and Blossom came out with the gift box that opened to the shovel...but I'm not sure why that would've looked that way--based on my screenshots, my Daisies were only at level 15 and shouldn't have shown the "finished" sequence.
  • Lola_Pop
    Hello @paws4thoughtbearand thanks for writing back!

Hmmm...that's so strange! Let's try these steps to make sure the app is working fine. Please do not uninstall the game though. 

We would need a video recording to pass the issue to our technical team I'm afraid. Here you can see how to record a video on Android . I will send you a private message as well.  =)

• Lola_Pop
    Hi again!!

Can you also send me your user ID (you can find it here  ) and the make and model of your device? It could be useful for further investigation  ;)

Thanks!!
  • Lola_Pop
    Hello @paws4thoughtbear!

Your game has been checked, and it seems you're not getting the pop up to inform you about the won booster, but according to the system you should have received the boosters in your inventory nevertheless.

If it happens again, please check your inventory to make sure you receive your reward, and contact us back if you don't.

Thanks a lot for your patience!! <3
  • paws4thoughtbear
    Thanks, Lola!
    I'm glad to know that there's nothing "technically" wrong with my game (And that I didn't mess it up somehow!) I've recorded the end of two more Wild Cards, but of course ever since I said something, they've been behaving properly.  ;)  I'll keep on the lookout, in case it happens again. Thanks again to you and the team for your above-and-beyond help!! =)<3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?