๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast level 1465 issue

Options
Blob17
Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
Hi! Is anyone else having issues with level 1465 in Blossom Blast? I've been on this level for awhile and it seems like every 5th or so time I play this level I can't finish it. What I mean, is that at about 10 moves left, it stops letting me link buds. I thought the game was freezing or something and it was just my phone, but I can do everything else in the game. i.e. quit game, go into settings click on everything else. But it's like it doesn't recognize that I'm touching the buds. I've never run into this issue before on this game.ย 

Comments

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    Blob17 said:
    Hi! Is anyone else having issues with level 1465 in Blossom Blast? I've been on this level for awhile and it seems like every 5th or so time I play this level I can't finish it. What I mean, is that at about 10 moves left, it stops letting me link buds. I thought the game was freezing or something and it was just my phone, but I can do everything else in the game. i.e. quit game, go into settings click on everything else. But it's like it doesn't recognize that I'm touching the buds. I've never run into this issue before on this game.ย 
    I canโ€™t answer your question but i think you should post this in the support section and hopefully someone can help.ย 
    Hope this gets resolved for you ๐Ÿ˜„

• Blob17
    Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Oh thank you! I will. I really had no idea where to ask this question lol I appreciate the tip ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lulu13
    Options
    Blob17 said:
    Oh thank you! I will. I really had no idea where to ask this question lol I appreciate the tip ๐Ÿ˜€
    Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • Kamine21
    Kamine21 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was wondering if they can give us more more
  • lulu13
    Options
    Kamine21 said:
    I was wondering if they can give us more more
    Hi @Kamine21, more of what?ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?