Hey! Join us!

Hi re bonus levels

tigerlillyuktigerlillyuk Posts: 1 Newbie

I wonder if anyone can help you know thd extra section that allows you and 2 other players get bonus balls and fireballs rainbow balls and other things can anyone say what fo you do if one of the other players dosent come online at all and the other one nit sure if ghdg are pkaying because drsted jn same place all week. I gave niw completed 10 squares and I cant go past as you cant be the only one that finishes a line others have yo help. So whats the way forward

Tigeflillyuk

Answers

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 10,411 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @tigerlillyuk Welcome to our friendly community it's lovely to meet you

can you explain a little more or send a screenshot of the event you are asking about as there are a couple of events that require you to clear a board and once I know which one you are stuck in I can then help further 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?