๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Not at level I was on previously

Options
vbs1997
vbs1997 Posts: 3 Newbie

I recently made a switch from android to iOS and when I logged in with Facebook I was taken back to level 838 and on my android I was on level 2030 ( synced with Facebook as well). How do I fix this? As I donโ€™t want to restart to get back up to that level. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,300 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @vbs1997 sorry to hear that lets see if I can help by asking you to confirm a couple of things with me

Is your iOS version 11 or above as below this is no longer compatible and that would be why it has not fully updated your game

If it is below version 11 you may be able to update it following these steps

1. Go to Settings > General > Software Update.
    2. Tap Automatic Updates, then turn on Download iOS Updates.
    3. Turn on Install iOS Updates. Your device will automatically update to the latest version of iOS or iPad OS. Some updates might need to be installed manually

If you already have the latest version then please try playing a level and logging out not just closing the game then leave you device off for a minute or two and let's see if that resets you

Please let me know ๐Ÿ’“

• vbs1997
    vbs1997 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It is ios 16 so does that mean I can no longer advance levels if it is not supported anymore. Also is odd because my iPad has the same game but is at the level I was at on my previous device.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,300 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @vbs1997 No you can still play as I said it has to be 11 or above and you have confirmed this is case ๐Ÿ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!