๐Ÿ”ฎBW2 Receive a badge for your in game feedback ๐Ÿ’“

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,892 Friends Moderator
    Options

@PrettyBubbles,

Changes in my game play to give me a better experience โ“

I would like it to be easier to aim Stella's wand. It is especially difficult to bounce bubbles off the walls to hit a desired target.

What I like or dislike and whyโ“

I dislike the team quests. For players at lower levels, many of the quests are difficult to complete. I don't like to disappoint team members.

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

Would you like to see any changes in your game play to give you a better experience โ“

Definitely a shortened end of game experience ๐Ÿ™‚ And I love @Diamond_Lim's idea of star cats.

I love Nero's Bingo, but there are times when a player is stuck on a square for days. An in-game chat feature where we could see what challenge they're trying to complete and offer level hints would be nice.

Also tell us what do you like or Dislike and whyโ“

I love all the free lives. Dislike how many times there are simply impossible moves.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,563 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles,ย I believe that a clear and steady aiming is important for the game.

What I deslike is that the game is not available to non mobile players.ย 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,024 Candy Moderator
    Options

I too would like to be able to aim Stellaโ€™s wand better and have itโ€™s accuracy similar to BW3 and not have it as a special booster but something that is always available for players.

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

It would be nice if the game was available on PC, my fingers are too fat and my eyes are too old to be able to play this on the phone!

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,186 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles I would definitely like the wand to be extended to get a better aim it's hard like it is and I would also love for Stella's excitement to be shortened I keep tapping on my phone and it is so slow at moving on also I wish we had a way of getting rid of a bubble when 2 pop up and they ain't what you need like in BW3 we can give a bubble to Nero and get to have a different ball thank you for listening

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,340 Level 5
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

Since I played BW2

And I complain about splitting the arrow, I prefer it to be like a game BW3

Easier to aim and set

I wish it would be changed

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,976 Level 5
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

The extension of the wand would be nice.

More ways to get boosters and daily rewards

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,042 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles . Thanks for asking us on ways we think could improve bw2.

In bubble witch 3 I can see exactly where my wand aims, but not in bw2. This makes the game harder in my opinion. I make so many miss fire bubbles because my aim is off.

I don't get many booster rewards. I don't get video adds to view to receive extra moves.

I love the free the ghost levels. I enjoy hitting the bubbles that form a cloud around the ghost and I like how aiming the bubbles in strategic spots make the bubble cloud move.

@bearwithme I love the badge

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,751 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LaLuna03 thank you for your ideas they are great

Yes bw2 can be slow at loading maybe clear the cache this can sometimes help ๐Ÿ’“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!