Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I am at level 3550 and can go no further. Message says "coming soon". Also I think the game needs a manual update and I don't know how. I play on my Kindle Fire.
Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are very welcome my friend 💓
Hi I have had confirmation and it is as I thought you can now only play using a mobile device with android or IOS 10 or above
We do not support Amazon 💓
Hi I am waiting for confirmation as it would appear your device is no longer compatible
But let's Wait for confirmation 💓
Thanks Pretty Bubbles. New laptop required!!
Thank you, Pretty Bubbles. I hope it's easy to transfer games, if I have to buy a new Kindle!!
It's a Kindle Fire and I'm guessing I downloaded it from Amazon, because I got it from the app store on the Kindle. Thanks.
Hi sorry to hear that can you tell me which version of kindle you are using and also that you are on one of the fully supported game platforms listed below 💓