Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Hi
I've passed this level twice but I get Level Failed each time. It says I don't have enough points and need 1 star.
Don't know what to do to pass this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thats good to hear glad you are good to go 💓
I managed to pass without needing to do the trouble shooting measures.
This level is Free the Ghost and doesn't have a lot of bubbles. I noticed that when I failed the level my score was low and never got a star.
Maybe the score needed to get a star is too low.
Thats strange 🤔 also what is strange that you are completing a level without achieving any stars as that's not possible
Can you try the usual trouble shooting for me
Clear cache
Check for any pending updates
Log out of everything
Leave your device off for a moment or two
Let's see if this resets the level for you
Let me know how it goes 💓