Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Is there a way to get back to my old level after deleting and reinstalling bubble witch saga 2 on my iPad, with out starting the game all over again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi usually you would not loose levels if you had had your progress saved
First try playing 1 level then log out and leave your device off for a moment or two if your progress was saved this will return it
Let me know how you get on 💓
Hi unfortunately if you uninstall you do loose your boosters this is why we only recommended this process if all other trouble shooting fails 💓
I had to uninstall and reinstall bubble witch 2 . I got my level back but lost all my boosters. How do I get them back and hoe do I continue to get boosters
That's great and you are very welcome my friend 💓
Yes, it did work. Thank you sooooooo much 🥰