Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Hi, I had 108 stars when I clicked on my star shower, then when I clicked on Craft it took 40 stars away from my total, but later when I went to use the star shower nothing there. But my total had gone down to 68. So what has gone wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi take your screenshot then arrive here in the blank posting box you would be using to post a comment select the 2nd icon bottom left then select your screenshot and it will automatically post 💓
Hi Pretty Bubblr, I clicked on cook the spell last night and when I went to use it this morning it was not there. Now it is showing my total stars are 68. I had 108 before cooking the spell.
I am having trouble finding how to send a screen shot.
Hi my friend sorry to hear that
Is the selection box still showing a timer or has it fully cooked the spell
Can you send me a screenshot its better with a visual 💓