Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
You fixed this yesterday and now I am back to square 1. I am connected to FB and I don’t have internet issues. please fix. thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend so sorry to hear that
Currently I don't have any other players experiencing your issues so we need to perform some trouble shooting
Please check for any pending updates, clear the game cache from your device settings menu be sure to have a strong Internet connection and a minimum of 2gig of free memory
Log out not just close the game and leave your device off for a moment or two you may have to repeat this step let's see if this resets things for you 💓
Omg. Now all my “friends/messages” (BB2) are gone!!! What the “h” is going on??. Not fun to play anymore.
Yes sorry my friend but it is unfortunately affecting a few of our games 💓
Besides BW2, I am also having “connection” issues with candy crush soda. At this point there is no buying anything! 😢
Hi my friend welcome
Yes unfortunately we have a known connection issue at the moment our team have been made aware and are working on it
Your patience will be greatly appreciated whilst we await further feedback from our CM 💓