Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
My messages are not working, as soon as I click on them to get more lives the game freezes & I have to restart it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend sorry to hear that this is why we never recommend to uninstall until we have tried all possible trouble shooting steps as it does cause you to loose boosters
However if you had been previously saving your progress you can get that back by playing 1 level then close the game and leave your device off for a moment or two any saved progress should then return 💓
So I logged out & back in, everything was still there but messages still not working. Uninstalled then reinstalled the game, logged in & lost all of my boosts, I had dozens & dozens of boosts, nothing left now. This is so disappointing 😞
Hi my friend welcome Please check for any pending updates then log out and leave your device off for a moment or two let's see if this resets it for you 💓