Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support โ Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I bought a new iPad and was able to get to the same level as the old iPad, but all of my boosters are gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend unfortunately yes as the boosters are saved to your device and not the game
However if you purchased any of the boosters then please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page and explain to our customer services they can check your account and reimburse you ๐
Hi my friend
If you select ๐ here ๐ you will find useful information including a booster guide
You can brew the 3 potions on the top line and win all the others by playing Nero's bingo or other events that appear
The option to purchase is also available should you wish to ๐
why canโt I get boosters for bubble witch 2
Hi my friend welcome
can you explain a little more regarding what boosters you are not receiving ๐
why I donโt get my boosters anymore