Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
it is so tedious waiting for people to complete squares. Over 24 hours now. If they cleared their tile I could complete and they will benefit. If you are reading king 6776 and 1749 please release your tile!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is a real shame that the team quests are spoilt by a plyer sitting on a tile, sometimes for days. Another is asking you to free your tile when they are not even on the board.
idem Corry bloque mon jeu depuis plusieurs jours !
dilair marisa please free your tile
idem bloquee par certains qui ne lilberent pas leur case
Francine if you are reading this it has been nearly 36 hours. Please release your tile!!!
Please only use English when posting in the community so as we can all understand
Hi my friend I do get it it frustrates me also but unfortunately we cannot reopened allocated tiles 💓
I agree. I am over putting up with non players and bots placed by King ruining this quest. It is getting worse. There is barely one game completed in a timely manner!! Plus the rudeness of these bots and non players, passing messages to free my tile or finish the quest - when they DO NOTHING!!
please give us the ability to remove players who do not complete squares. It makes me not want to play this game.
I agree. I wonder if they are real players or bots put there by King to slow the game. There is too much anonymity in this game. If players don’t offer a real name, they should NOT be able to play. It’s subtle bullying. Sadly King does nothing about this issue, despite the constant complaints !!