Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I’m not receiving messages or lives, It’s been several days. I’ve tried everything recommended by support, but still no luck?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friends please leave your comment regarding this issue HERE in the main announcement thread 💓
I just started getting the no lives glitch. Now the request lives from friends button disappears and the life button isn’t even clickable. My lives also dropped from 50 to zero overnight. It got worse after the latest update.
This annoying thing with the lives and messages is not funny anymore. I started to think it's on purpose because people giving people lives and we can endlessly play. But now we can't play because all our lives are constantly taken from us
I have discovered that if I log out of my king account at night, when I log back in in the morning, I usually have 50+ lives waiting. Don’t know why or how…🤷🏼♀️ Never had to do that before………
I’m not playing from Facebook,I’m playing through my king account!
Hi my friend please select HERE to read our CM's announcement 💓
Same here, always had 50 lives, then when I played the game this morning only 11 lives. Since then I closed the game down as usual after playing then when I loaded the game just now, I discovered that my lives are zero with no messages, what's going on?
Hi my friends sorry this is happening and thank you for reporting
I have raised this with our team and am awaiting further information
Your patience at this time is greatly appreciated 💓
I also am NOT receiving lives..I used to always have 50 and it never got below that because I always asked for lives! now no lives for a few weeks!!
I’m not playing from Facebook,I’m playing through my king account! But thank you PrettyBubbles!
Hi my friend if you are playing via Facebook you will encounter issues as bw2 no longer supports Facebook 💓
I have this problem too, I've deactivated my Facebook and I think it's because of that. Been looking for a way to connect without Facebook but no joy.
same here, can’t refresh lives