Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
I have reloaded my game as I needed to see if this would bring back the lost lives. I now have not only lost all my lives, I have lost my game progress and have reverted back to level 1! What is going on???
Please sort these issues out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend unfortunately once you uninstall you do loose your inventory
For your level progress please play a level then restart your game and device
If you had previously been saving your progress levels will return if they don't it will mean you wasn't previously saving youf progress π
how can I see and play previous levels on the new version of candy soda? I canβt see the map with all the levels. So frustrating.
Hi there! To keep your progress safe and sound, please make sure to save your game using your Facebook or Kingdom account. When you launch the game, you can easily connect to Facebook right away or select the Kingdom option in the settings. Remember to always use the same Kingdom or Facebook account to save your progress automatically!