Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
i had to reset my laptop and I was way up there on games. How do I get them back. It puts me back to game 1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend if you had previously been saving your progress once you a play a level then restart your device your progress should return
If it doesn't it means previous progress was not being saved 💓
I cleared all cache and everything. I've had to restart my phone and I got all my levels back but lost all boosters. And I've had it A LOT. That was two days ago and and this morning I can't open the game again!! It wants me to clear it again!!! And I have the latest version of the game.